- A designated dropoff and pickup location will be available for rideshare apps and taxis.
- Take the Deuce on the Strip or the Strip & Downtown Express (SDX). Both buses stop by the Las Vegas Festival Grounds on Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas Monorail:
- Ride the Las Vegas Monorail to the SLS Station.
- From there, walk across the Monorail's pedestrian bridge above Paradise Rd.
- Make your way through the SLS Last Vegas Hotel, and cross Las Vegas Blvd. to enter the festival grounds.
– Toy or replica weapons, including BB, pellet, and Airsoft guns, as well as objects that shoot projectiles
– Mace, pepper spray, or other dangerous chemicals and compounds
– Explosives (including fireworks and firearm ammunition of any kind)
– Illegal drugs and drug paraphernalia
– Selfie sticks, totems, signs, posters, flags, and banners
– Unauthorized/unlicensed vendors
– Unauthorized solicitations, handbills, samplings, giveaways, etc.
– Drones and UAVs (subject to large fines)
– Bicycles, skateboards, scooters, roller/inline skates, and motorized vehicles
– Airboards, hoverboards, and Segways
– Outside food and alcoholic beverages
– Face masks of any kind or tactical gear
– Aluminum cans
– Glass and disposable containers
– Coolers and thermos-type containers
– Aerosol cans
– Bare feet (shoes must be worn at all times)
– Bags larger than 12" x 12" x 6"
– Animals or pets (acceptable service animals excluded)
– Laser pointers or similar focused light devices
– Laptops, tablets, and personal computers
– Blankets, sheets, and towels larger than 11" x 18"
– Seat cushions or chairs
– Lights or glow sticks
– Noise-making or distractive devices, including air horns, bullhorns, thunder sticks, and whistles
– Chains, chain wallets, or studded/spiked jewelry
– Umbrellas, tents, and parasols
– Wagons and strollers
– Video, professional photography, or audio recording equipment
– Walkie-talkies and two-way radios
– Sharpies, markers, and spray paint
– Stuffed animals, toys, and squirt guns
–Small towels (max size 11" x 18")
–Empty water containers, including hydration packs, bota bags, water bottles, misters (must be emptied prior to entrance)
–Cameras (no detachable lenses)
–Cigarettes and tobacco products (sealed)
–Eye drops (sealed)
–GoPros (but no GoPro sticks or extended poles)
–Gum and mints (sealed)
–Hand sanitizer (sealed)
–Baby wipes (sealed)
–Lip balm (sealed)
–Phones and phone chargers
–Sunscreen (sealed, no aerosols)
–Prescription medicine (all prescription medicines must be in a marked bottle, and you must have photo-matching ID with you)
Please abide by the following guidelines:
– All service animals must remain by the handler’s side at all times and must be harnessed, leashed, or tethered, unless these devices interfere with the service animal’s work or the individual’s disability prevents the use of these devices. In that case, the individual must maintain control of the animal through voice, signal, or other effective control methods.
– Service animals must be housebroken and should use the service animal relief area.
– Anyone bringing an animal will be responsible and liable for any damage or injury caused by the animal.
– All animals must have legally required vaccinations.